Monday, July 28, 2008

What a Day for a Daydreammmmm

Yuhooo....where have I been? Two weeks in Alaska, a weekend with my sisters and Mom, another day or so with the dentist (ouch!), and home again, home again...

I've gotten mail from my fans (both of them) wanting to know why I don't blog anymore. I have all sorts of adjectives for it, but mostly, I run out of time. I'll try to do better.

I'm not a technology junkie like some, and I'm fighting the media frenzy that seems to be upon us writers. You can have the nano's, the podcast, the comcast, and the late night cast....whatever. I still have a blinking VCR for Pete's sake.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again---I just want to write. I just have words.

I don't know how to do most of the new things like add stuff here to make you buy so I become filthy rich...and for that I have regrets...WHATTT? Hey, baby needs a new pair of sandals, what can I tell ya?


So I guess from now on all you'll get from this old broad is words.

Want to hear about my Alaskan adventure? Come on now...sumbody beg...k?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home