Tuesday, June 20, 2006

All Things Commercial

Is it me or do the commericals Kristie Alley are doing get on your last nerve? They are sooooo rehearsed, so phony...so CORNY! I've got to where I mute the sound when they come on. Think fingernails screeching down a chalkboard...ick!

As a friend of mine once told me about my new hairdo...Girl, somebody done lied to you.

Or maybe Kristie needs to hear that famous line in the movie, Sordid Lives; "It aint a workin'."

Kristie, your fans adore you. How could you let these people talk you into doing those dumb dance routines (like somebody could pick you up?) and let's face it, the commericals have all gone from bad to "this is your body" ... "this is your body on bad marketing." And what's up with this picture from People Magazine?
http://people.aol.com/people/galleries/0,19884,1199250_7,00.html Zat you Kristie?

What happened? Are all of those chins yours? If this is what Jenny Craig can do for a person, I'm out.

Kristie, have you called Jenny yet?

1 Comments:

Blogger Long-Skirts said...

Long-Skirts asks...

Where are you, Queen? I got your message to contact me on my BLOG but haven't heard from you. I have now posted my EMAIL on my profile page from my BLOG, give me a call.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home