Saturday, October 09, 2004

da Queen Speaks....

Oh sure...just what the internet needs...another Queen. But I'm so much more than just another Queen honey...I'm a royal pain. But I digress.

Anyhooo...this is just a test of my new little blogness...

what? you want humor? okay...okay...try this one;

Two cannibals are eating a clown and one says to the other, "Does this taste funny to you?"

Hey, I don't write um...k?

Stay tuned for articles by da Queen written just for this blog. And you.


Queen Jaw Jaw
http://www.queenjawjaw.com
The Queen of Experiences

7 Comments:

Blogger Donna J. Shepherd said...

Queen Jaw Jaw, I'm SO looking forward to your bits of wit. I've bookmarked you, and I'll be back!

Donna
Devotionals by Donna

2:42 PM  
Blogger Queen Jaw Jaw said...

Bits of Wit...now why in the heck didn't I think of that. Hey thanks Ms D...can I use that? Hugs, JJ

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I have to post this note anonymously (sounds MYSTERIOUS huh?) - but here's a hint as to WHO I am...Does "The Mystery of David's Bridge" ring a bell?????? ANYWAY - just when we thought the internet was saturated with queenliness, here comes DA BLOG. Well, good luck.....I was never able to keep my blog o AuthorsDen updated - kept forgetting I HAD a blog. Now you are the Queen and will remember to post I'm SURE.... uh huh....yeah......

7:24 PM  
Blogger Queen Jaw Jaw said...

next time you visit, oh dear friend of mine, how about leaving a link so everyone can find out more about "The Mystery of David's Bridge," k?

12:42 PM  
Blogger Queen Jaw Jaw said...

Hey, I put a post in here earlier that said plainly, "leave a link for your book." Cyberblog ate it. Link please?

Queen JJ

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My website with link to "The Mystery of David's Bridge" and MANY MANY other wonderful books by talented writer friends is: http://pamelajunekimmell.com. YEEKS! I guess that means I'm no longer "anonymous" eh????????

6:46 AM  
Blogger Queen Jaw Jaw said...

Nothing gets by her, does it? We call her lightening.

JJ

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home